Centre Director, Professor Sinead McGilloway, was recently announced as joint winner of the SPARKS 2022 competition (series of quickfire 6-minute presentations) that was held as part of Maynooth University Research Week. Sinead’s chosen topic was the 5-year HSE-funded PRIMERA research programme involving CMHCR members, Dr Mairead Furlong (Project Manager), Christine Mulligan, Sharon McGarr and Dr Nuala Whelan, as well as Dr Colm Mc Guinness (TUD) and Dr Siobhan O’Connor (Jigsaw). See (https://cmhcr.eu/primera-programme/) for more detail on this research.
- Remembering our friend and colleague Siobháin O’Doherty
- Professor Sinéad McGilloway awarded joint winner of the SPARKS 2022 competion
- UNITES research project commences
- The CMHCR welcomes eight new members to the team
- The Centre for Mental Health & Community Research launches the PRIMERA research programme findings