The staff and students of the Centre for Mental Health & Community Research and the Department of Psychology (Maynooth University), remember with fondness our colleague and friend Siobháin O’Doherty, on today the 5th anniversary of her passing. Siobháin was a SPHeRE programme scholar, supervised by Prof. Sinead McGilloway and Prof. Agnes Higgins in Trinity College Dublin. Our thoughts are with her family and friends today.
- Professor Sinéad McGilloway awarded joint winner of the SPARKS 2022 competion
- UNITES research project commences
- The CMHCR welcomes eight new members to the team
- The Centre for Mental Health & Community Research launches the PRIMERA research programme findings
- Remembering our colleague & friend Siobháin O’Doherty today