The CMCHR was delighted to support the recent Darkness into Light event held in Maynooth (https://www.pieta.ie/darkness-into-light-2019). CMHCR members and affiliates who volunteered on the night – co-ordinated by Penny Quinn (CMHCR representative on the local DiL committee) – included (in alphabetical order) Maria Gialama, Sharon McGarr, Professor Sinead McGilloway, Christine Mulligan and Dr John Weafer. We extend our warmest thanks to Elaine Bean and everyone on the Maynooth organising committee for their expert organisation of this event.
- Remembering our friend and colleague Siobháin O’Doherty
- Professor Sinéad McGilloway awarded joint winner of the SPARKS 2022 competion
- UNITES research project commences
- The CMHCR welcomes eight new members to the team
- The Centre for Mental Health & Community Research launches the PRIMERA research programme findings