The CMCHR was delighted to support the recent Darkness into Light event held in Maynooth (https://www.pieta.ie/darkness-into-light-2019). CMHCR members and affiliates who volunteered on the night – co-ordinated by Penny Quinn (CMHCR representative on the local DiL committee) – included (in alphabetical order) Maria Gialama, Sharon McGarr, Professor Sinead McGilloway, Christine Mulligan and Dr John Weafer. We extend our warmest thanks to Elaine Bean and everyone on the Maynooth organising committee for their expert organisation of this event.
- The CHERISH project: Community Health-Based Approach to Improving Carers’ Health and Wellbeing
- The CMHCR supports Pieta’s Darkness into Light event at Maynooth
- Congratulations to two of our CMHCR members – Shane Owen and Maria Gialama – for their recent MUSE (Maynooth University Student Experience) awards.
- “Mind your next dance”: Developing, implementing and testing a non-pharmacological intervention for older adults with mild-moderate dementia, and their primary caregivers
- ‘Let’s talk sex’ in palliative care – recent publication