Shane Owen visited his former Youthreach school recently to talk to the pupils about his journey through education all the way to studying for a PhD. Shane is now in his second year and is investigating non-cognitive skill building in, mainly disadvantaged school populations.
- Supporting families with parental mental illness: peer-reviewed paper just published
- The CHERISH project: Community Health-Based Approach to Improving Carers’ Health and Wellbeing
- The CMHCR supports Pieta’s Darkness into Light event at Maynooth
- Congratulations to two of our CMHCR members – Shane Owen and Maria Gialama – for their recent MUSE (Maynooth University Student Experience) awards.
- “Mind your next dance”: Developing, implementing and testing a non-pharmacological intervention for older adults with mild-moderate dementia, and their primary caregivers