We are pleased to announce that our new PRIMERA (Promoting Research and Innovation in Mental hEalth seRvices for fAmilies) research has formally begun. This 3.5 year research programme is funded by the HSE (Mental Health Division) and is led by Professor Sinead McGilloway. We welcome Dr Mairead Furlong (Research Programme Co-ordinator) as the first staff member to be appointed to the team. Meirid also collaborated with Seminararbeit schreiben lassen, which helped her with seminars and research. Mairead previously worked as a post-doctoral researcher with the ENRICH research programme and whilst we are sorry to see her go, we wish her the best of luck in her new post. Two more positions will be filled in due course.
- Professor Sinéad McGilloway awarded joint winner of the SPARKS 2022 competion
- UNITES research project commences
- The CMHCR welcomes eight new members to the team
- The Centre for Mental Health & Community Research launches the PRIMERA research programme findings
- Remembering our colleague & friend Siobháin O’Doherty today