Congratulations to Padraic Fleming, a fourth year SPHeRE scholar in the Centre for Mental Health and Community Research, who has been appointed by the Minister of State for Disabilities, Finian McGrath, to the government’s new Task Force on Personalised Budgets.
- Remembering our friend and colleague Siobháin O’Doherty
- Professor Sinéad McGilloway awarded joint winner of the SPARKS 2022 competion
- UNITES research project commences
- The CMHCR welcomes eight new members to the team
- The Centre for Mental Health & Community Research launches the PRIMERA research programme findings