Other current and recently completed research projects are investigating/have investigated for the first time in Ireland (and in some cases, also internationally) the following topics.
- Mental health and well-being in children and young people (e.g. interventions, risk factors, mathematical learning difficulties, social media in relation to aspects of psychological well-being)
- Individualised funding/personalised budgets for people with disabilities
- Policies, systems and interventions/supports for the long-term unemployed
- Online parenting programmes for families
- Interventions for older people living at home alone
- Quality of life and supports for retired emergency services personnel